Enduralube Turbo Centrifugal Compressor Fluid is a blend of Polyalkylene Glycol and Polyol Esters with an advanced additive package. It is designed to give equivalent or improved performance to OEM fluids. It is specially formulated to provide long fluid life, while eliminating varnish deposits on bearings. This is especially important in compressors with fixed tilt pad bearings such as Ingersoll-Rand’s Centac compressors. Enduralube Turbo Centrifugal Fluid is designed to be a cost-effective drop in replacement for OEM Centrifugal fluids such as Ingersoll-Rand Techtrol GoldTM.
Enduralube Turbo Centrifugal Compressor Lubricant (55 Gal.)
Enduralube Turbo is blended from premium quality base stocks coupled
with state-of-the-art additive technology resulting in improvements in
performance beyond other compressor fluids.
- Extremely low carry over
- High VI for superior low and high temperature performance
- No deposit or varnish formation in coolers, bearings, or separators.
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Oxidative stability for long life
- Outstanding lubricity for long air end life