Enduralube 3000 is a blend of synthetic hydrocarbon (Hydrotreated). It is designed exclusively for compressors in contaminated environments. Group 3 synthetic HC, with no ester. In compressor lubricants, ester is the component which is most susceptible to hydrolysis from acid environments.
Enduralube 3000 Compressor Lubricant for Contaminated Environments (55 Gal.)
Enduralube 3000 is blended from premium quality base stocks coupled with state-of-the-art additive technology resulting in improvements in
performance beyond other compressor fluids.
- Extremely low carry over
- High VI for superior low and high temperature performance
- No deposit or varnish formation in coolers, bearings, or separators.
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Oxidative stability for long life
- Outstanding lubricity for long air end life
Enduralube 3000 is blended from readily biodegradable basestocks. Disposal of used fluid should be done in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.