Enduralube 8K is a synergistic blend of polyglycol (PAG) with polyol ester (POE) long-life synthetic lubricants. It is designed exclusively for rotary screw air compressor applications and is especially effective in applications where fluid is exposed to elevated temperatures for extended periods of time. The expected life of Enduralube 8K is 8,000 hours, which is equal to typical 8,000-hour OEM compressor fluids. It is especially advantageous in high temperature applications and does not leave a varnish or sludge residue as often happens with polyalphaolefin (PAO) or mineral oil-based products.
Enduralube 8K Rotary Compressor Lubricant Bulk Skid (30 x 5 Gal.)
Enduralube 8K is blended from premium quality base stocks coupled with state-of-the-art additive technology resulting in improvements in
performance beyond other compressor fluids.
- Extremely low carry over
- High VI for superior low and high temperature performance
- No deposit or varnish formation in coolers, bearings, or separators.
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Oxidative stability for long life
- Outstanding lubricity for long air end life