Enduralube UL is a synergistic blend of polyglycol (PAG) with polyol ester
(POE) long-life synthetic lubricants. It is designed exclusively for rotary
screw air compressor applications and is especially effective in applications
where fluid is exposed to elevated temperatures for extended periods of
time. The expected life of Enduralube UL is 12,000 hours, or 50% longer
than typical 8,000-hour OEM compressor fluids. It is especially
advantageous in high temperature applications and does not leave a varnish
or sludge residue as often happens with polyalphaolefin (PAO) or mineral
Enduralube UL 12K Rotary Compressor Lubricant Bulk Skid (30 x 5 Gal.)
Enduralube is blended from premium quality base stocks coupled with state-of-the-art additive technology resulting in improvements in performance beyond other compressor fluids.
- Extremely low carry over
- High VI for superior low and high temperature performance
- No deposit or varnish formation in coolers, bearings, or separators.
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Oxidative stability for long life
- Outstanding lubricity for long air end life